[supsystic-price-table id=8]

Commercials:

  1. We consider a 30% margin on the booking fee. 
  2. Fee includes transaction charges/ Payment gateway charges.
  3. Marketing charges (inclusive) we market your workshop through google ads. 
  4. Payment will be transferred to your account after the workshop ends. (within 24 hrs)
  5. In case your workshop is free and not chargeable we won’t be charging you for the same.
  6. We will promote your workshop on our social media platforms. You would be requested to share your flyer with us on ayushpaper24@gmail.com

Cancellation:

  • You would be liable to pay 5% of each ticket that has been booked through our portal. 
  • We would initiate a refund to all the resisted participants.
  • In case the participant cancel’s before 36 hrs he/ she will be refunded 90% of the amount. The remaining 10% will be split between instructor and Ayush Paper in the ratio of 70:30
  • Canceled participant’s details will be forwarded to you and you could take it ahead from there.

We request you to present high-quality work so that the participants feel like attending your workshop again in the future.