No products in the cart.
4 x 4 CM watercolor book 270 GSM (Set of 2 books) (Copy)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹200.00 exc. of taxes
270 GSM paper 20 pages opens 180 degrees.
Random book covers will be shipped
Mini watercolor book
Mini watercolor book is a tiny handcrafted 4*4 cm. watercolor sketchbook suitable for miniature watercolor paintings. This mini watercolor book has a thick 270 gsm watercolor paper suitable for all watercolor paintings. The mini watercolor sketchbook paper allows the water to penetrate and the pigments to stay on the surface. Hence you can try various painting techniques in this mini watercolor journal.
Tiny watercolor sketchbook, it’s advantages:
- Your mini watercolor journal is very easy to carry anywhere, as it is lightweight and compact. You can use it while traveling.
- You finally have a product that’s best for your fine detailer brushes
- Mini watercolor sketchbook allows you to practice all types of watercolor techniques and miniature paintings with minute details.
- The tiny watercolor sketchbook will enable you to test your paintings or practice small sketching parts before final artwork.
- The mini watercolor book is made of 100% cotton paper and is acid-free. Thus, it will not turn yellow with age.
- The mini watercolor sketchbook is thick, and hence it won’t come out with excess use of water.
- The mini watercolor journal forms a perfect base for watercolor calligraphy with inks, watercolor brushes, and similar other tools.
- The water wash in the mini watercolor sketchbook will be effective without the blotting of paper. The thickness of your tiny watercolor sketchbook won’t allow pigments to bleed.
- This mini watercolor journal is perfectly suitable for 3 to 4 washes.
- The mini watercolor sketchbook paper does not buckle or warp. Hence, it gives out the best painting results.
- It is easy to control watercolors on the mini watercolor sketchbook. Hence, you can try various techniques like blending, lifting, wet on wet, dry on wet, layering, etc. without any worry.
- The mini watercolor sketchbook’s absorption capacity is excellent. This quality of the tiny watercolor sketchbook results in perfect lightfastness and granulation.
Frequently thought questions:
How is the texture of the paper in the mini watercolor sketchbook?
The tooth of the paper is more absorbent. This ability will help the paint to stay on the surface. Thus, your painting will be vibrant and lively.
Does watercolor paper need to be stretched?
The paper of the mini watercolor journal is 270 gsm, which is very thick. So you don’t need to stretch it.
Can we use masking tape in this tiny watercolor sketchbook?
Yes, you can use masking tape. However, since the book is tiny, it can peel off the paper. Hence, we do not recommend the use of masking tape.
How to avoid pilling and buckling of paper in the mini watercolor sketchbook?
Do not indulge in excessive use of water or aggressive use of the brush. Along with this, use a natural hair brush.
Mini watercolor book, User feedback
Ayushpaper 270 GSM mini watercolor sketchbook has a great texture that’s ideal for watercolors. These tiny watercolor sketchbooks can hold enough water during painting and don’t buckle at all, even in the wet on wet watercolor technique. It comes in the form of a hard-bound mini watercolor journal that’s quite sturdy and looks beautiful. These mini watercolor sketchbooks are very affordable yet doesn’t compromise on the quality. You even get the grey paper mini sketchbooks, which are a bonus. Delivery is super quick as well.
I did some experiments with the mini watercolor sketchbook from Ayushpaper. The texture of the paper is smooth and suitable for detailed work. It can take heavy wash and buckles significantly less. The tiny watercolor sketchbook is good for practicing various watercolor techniques, such as gradient wash, color lifting, etc. Paints blend well on this paper. It doesn’t absorb watercolor totally, and because of this, the paints remain on the top of the paper. Also, the colors look very vibrant. The thing I like most about this mini watercolor sketchbook is that the color doesn’t appear dull after dry.
So when are you challenging yourself to explore this mini watercolor sketchbook?