No products in the cart.
8.5 x 5.5 inches-740 gsm-Acrylic Book
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹350.00 exc. of taxes
- Book size: 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- 740 gsm paper
- Single side textured acrylic book
- Usable on both sides
- 15 Pages
- Cover artist's Instagram: tejuz_artz
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹350.00 exc. of taxes
- ₹310.00 exc. of taxes
- ₹450.00 exc. of taxes
- ₹300.00 exc. of taxes
- This item: 8.5 x 5.5 inches-740 gsm-Acrylic Book(₹350.00 exc. of taxes)
- Artistic-acrylic-colors-12-shades-9 ml-Camel(₹310.00 exc. of taxes)
- Camlin Synthetic Gold Flat brushes-67 series(₹450.00 exc. of taxes)
- Camlin Synthetic Gold Round brushes-66 series(₹300.00 exc. of taxes)
- Naples-yellow-hue-22ml-liquitex Artist acrylic colors(₹100.00)
All your dreams of creating a wonderful abstract painting and trying out your hands at acrylic pour are made guilt-free! Now, you don’t have to think twice about pouring the acrylic paints over canvas because we have compiled an amazingly thick sheet for acrylic painting with 740 GSM papers. Can you imagine the number of experiments you can do on this mind-blowing product of ours? It is thick enough to resist multiple layers, that allow you to correct your mistakes and refine your strokes as much as you want. All those shadow effects and painting beautiful clouds by adding several layers of acrylic paint are made possible with this acrylic pad.
It is exclusively made for heavy body acrylics and you can make your first draft on this acrylic book before you switch to a larger canvas. The 740 GSM thick sheet allows you to paint on both sides without blotting the paper or facing any issues like bending of the sheet. The white sheet comes in the form of a wiro bound album-like format where you can account for all your acrylic paintings instead of leaving them scattered or spending money on framing supplies. Some of the things you can try with our 740 GSM acrylic book are mentioned below.
• Acrylic pour painting because the sheets are thick enough to resist the effect of pouring medium
• Portraits and landscape paintings can be tried on these
• A gesso or primer is not required because it can take the paint very well and gives the desired opaque effect
• You can try knife painting or finger painting that involves a thick layer of acrylic paints and these 740 GSM takes it very well, provided you dry them for a sufficient amount of time
• Thick chalk paints can be used to make the first drafts of mini mural patterns
• The book can be used as a portfolio for acrylic patterns designing
A number of sizes to choose from with wide varieties of cover designs made around the Indian theme! Your motivation to create a masterpiece is hidden in this acrylic book! Bring this home and start your journey today.