No products in the cart.
4 x 4 CM Sketchbooks White pages (Random book cover will be shipped)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹100.00 exc. of taxes
Mini sketchbook is a tiny 4*4 inches handcrafted journal that supports all kinds of artworks. This miniature sketchbook is a very lightweight and cute book with natural white 200 gsm paper, black 180gsm paper and brown 180 gsm paper. The paper of the mini sketchbook is acid-free, and you can use your sketchbook mini for different mediums of painting.
Let’s see the special characteristics and benefits of using this unique mini sketchbook:
- The white mini sketchbook is extraordinarily portable and very lightweight. You can keep it in the pocket or store it in a drawer and use it according to your convenience.
- Your miniature sketchbook is very compact. Furthermore, you can carry this mini sketchbook anywhere and start sketching immediately.
- Your mini sketchbook is very comfortable and convenient for use. It is perfect for experimenting with your art.
- You can quickly draw or write your ideas. So there is not time spent in preparing for the painting.
- A miniature sketchbook allows you to draw more artworks in less time and enjoy the entire process.
- You can draw small thumbnail sketches in the mini sketchbook to test the composition before drawing the final artwork.
- Your sketchbook mini will enable you to test your designs, especially during urban sketching, and that too very quickly.
- The mini sketchbook will help you to simplify intricate sketches. Thus it will help in a more effortless and better learning process.
- Painting or drawing in a small watercolor sketchbook will not require any special preparations or arrangements. Hence it will save your time. You can even grab a pen and stand and draw wherever it allows you to.
- You can take the mini sketchbook anywhere while traveling on a train or sitting in a restaurant.
- The mini sketchbook will encourage you to draw more often and help you to note down your ideas while traveling quickly.
- Lastly, this miniature sketchbook will prompt you to practice more and more, thus improving your art and allowing you to experiment.
Mini sketchbook and mediums you can use in them:
- Pencils or gel pens
- Micron pens or fineliners or technical pens
- Fountain pens
- Brush pens
- Watercolors (light washes)
- Sketch pens
- Calligraphy pens
- Pencil colors
- Acrylic markers
- Oil pastels
Miniature sketchbook, what all can you do in them:
- Mini mandalas using sakura micron pens
- Zentangle patterns
- Pencil sketches
- Mini watercolor paintings
- Monthly planner
Small watercolor book, questions you might have:
What is the paper quality of the small sketchbook?
The paper is a natural white shade. It is 140 gsm hot pressed paper. Also, you can easily use watercolors as it is an acid-free paper. It's also your small watercolor sketchbook.
What is the paper quality of the miniature sketchbook?
The paper is a natural white shade. It is 200 gsm hot pressed paper. Also, you can easily use watercolors as it is an acid-free paper. It’s also your small watercolor sketchbook.
Can I work on both sides of the sheet?
Yes, you can utilize the other side of the sheet too. However, make sure you don’t use pigmented ink.
Can the mini sketchbooks get spoiled?
No, it will never expire when appropriately kept. Keep your small watercolor sketchbook neatly in a dry, cool place, away from sunlight. Make sure the book is out of moisture.
See what our fellow artist has to say about our miniature book:
This cute miniature sketchbook is just unique. The paper quality is so good. It is ideal for pen and ink works, color pencils, acrylic, markers, oil pastel, and light washes of watercolors. I highly recommend it for all types of mediums. Overall, the experience is good. There are no cons for this product. I just loved it. These mini sketchbooks are available in white, black & brown papers.
–Pooja Shrabanya (thesilentsketches)
So let the creativity flow through ideas and tag us on social media.