No products in the cart.
4 x 4 CM Sketchbooks black pages (Random book cover will be shipped)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹100.00 exc. of taxes
Small Black Sketchbook
- 30 pages
- 180 GSM black paper
- Hard bound
- 4x4 CM Size
Small black sketchbook
Small black sketchbook is a handcrafted mini book with 180 gsm black paper. Artists always love to explore new things. Hence, Ayush paper brings a small black sketchbook that will suffice all your needs and enable you to experiment more with your designs. This sketchbook is among the best miniature painting books as:
- The small black sketchbook is very compact
- Best miniature painting book for an artist to explore
- The small size sketchbook is most suitable to use for beginners as well as professional artists
Let’s look at some advantages of using the small black sketchbook:
- This small black sketchbook is very portable and lightweight. You can take it anywhere easily, especially while traveling.
- A small size sketchbook, 4*4 cm, is perfect for experimenting and testing your skills.
- The black paper drawing paper adds remarkable visual effects to your art.
- You can understand color usage as you study light and shadow on the small black sketchbook.
- This small black sketchbook allows you to create unique and bold effects in your art along with minute details.
- You can explore and experiment miniature paintings with dark settings in your small black sketchbook.
- The colors appear bright on the small-size sketchbook’s black paper and support you to simplify your paintings.
- It is very attractive to doodle or write on these small black sketchbooks as you can work anytime during breaks and make it easy to remember the work.
What medium can I use on this small black sketchbook?
- White pens or silver pens or golden pens
- Other pens with opaque ink
- Neon pens
- Color pencils or metallic colored pencils
- White charcoal and pastel pencils
- Paint markers
- Gouache and acrylic colors
- Brush lettering pens
- Pastel chalks
- Gelly roll moon light pen
Is it convenient to use a sketchbook small size?
Yes. These miniature painting books are easy to carry and hardbound. Hence, they last longer. Moreover, the binding lies flat; thus, it is easy to use.
What is the paper quality of the miniature painting book?
Sketchbook of small size has 180 gsm paper, which is of hot-pressed quality. It is a superior quality paper which you can use for all types of art forms.
Here are some quick tips and tricks to use on the best miniature painting books:
- Every color appears bright and attractive on the black book. So you can practice any art styles or even calligraphy and visual journalism on this small black sketchbook.
- You can build up your miniature painting from dark to lighter shades.
- Working layer to layer and vague colors to specific details help in developing a perfect artwork.
- There is a perfect knowledge of the use of colors, lights, and shadows.
- You can promptly minimize your mistakes using a black color pencil or black paint.
- Read and learn about
Lets us see what artists have to say about our sketchbook small size:
This book is by far the cutest product, and it’s so satisfying to work on it. It can handle inks, markers, oil pastels, and even watercolors. The best part is that the small black sketchbook open flat, making it easier to work in a small space. I will recommend this small black journal for all types of work.
This small black drawing book is the best miniature painting book to own for an artist. So when are you getting yours?