No products in the cart.
4 x 4 CM Sketchbooks (set of 3 books)get 1 free (grey book)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹300.00 exc. of taxes
(Random book cover will be shipped)
White 200 GSM paper 30 pages
Black 180 gsm paper 30 pages
Brown 180 gsm paper 30 pages
Small Sketchbook: The more we let our creativity flow, the more we get encouraged to experiment with new things. To get this creativity to keep flowing, Ayush Paper brings you the best small sketchbooks combo use them along with your sakura micron pens to create intricate and detailed work. These small sketchbooks have white, black, and brown sketchbooks.
Small sketchbooks combo consist of:
- A mini white handcrafted small sketchbook supports all kinds of art forms and can use any medium in this miniature painting book.
- A small black sketchbook. This small sketchbook can be perfect for experimenting with mini gouache paintings and gouache and acrylics mediums.
- Miniature brown painting book. This small sketchbook has toned brown paper, which creates the perfect contrast for mini realistic paintings.
The book size for all three books in the set is 4 cm * 4 cm.
Advantages of buying the best small sketchbooks combo:
- Small sketchbooks are very portable, compact, and lightweight.
- You can take it anywhere and work while traveling. The combo gives you the option to choose from various colored papers- white, black, and brown. If you are an urban sketcher or love to spend time doodling while traveling, this is a perfect small sketchbook combo you will ever own!
- You can quickly draw, write ideas, experiment with art, do rough sketches, or even jot down important thumbnails in this miniature painting book.
- Your small sketchbook will allow you to test your ideas and simplify your sketches before doing the final work.
- The combo of small sketchbooks has three different papers with different colors. Hence, this combo offers you to get special effects anytime and experiment with art and even calligraphy.
What mediums can you practice in your miniature painting book?
- Pencils or gel pens
- Micron pens or fineliners or technical pens
- Fountain pens
- Brush pens
- Watercolors (light washes)
- Sketch pens
- Calligraphy pens
- Pencil colors- white, colored, pastels
- Acrylic markers
- Oil pastels
- White charcoal
- White, silver, or golden pens
- Gouache paints
- Bright brush pens
- Gelly roll moonlight pens
Small sketchbook, its benefits, and features.
Miniature painting has a long history, and it is one of the most delicate types of art to practice. The paper of small sketchbooks is of very high quality. The small white sketchbook has 200 gsm paper, which is suitable for pen works and watercolors. The black and brown are the best small sketchbooks with 180 gsm paper. The high paper quality and multiple usages allow you to practice with little minute details. It also indirectly improves your painting skills and art.
Frequently thought questions about the miniature painting book:
Can we draw on both sides of the book?
Yes, you can draw on both sides. You can even draw a single painting on the side by side pages. The paper is very thick and allows you to explore more with your art.
Since the paper is tiny, will it warp or buckle?
No, the paper is very high quality, allowing you to use different mediums. However, we do not recommend excessive use of water or aggressive brush techniques.
How to store small sketchbooks?
You can store your miniature painting books anywhere- drawer, bag, or even pocket! However, we recommend you to keep it away from extra moisture just like other sketchbooks.
See what Ankita has to speak about Ayushpaper miniature painting book:
The mini watercolor books are just super cute and excellent to work. They’re unique because of their sizes and covers prints, which are very creative pros: One can work on them with ease since the papers allow to bring out vibrant colors. It isn’t easy to use any masking tape that peels off the paper. The quality is undoubtedly superb.
Ayushpaper has the best small sketchbooks combo you can ever get to explore your art. Experiment with these books, and don’t forget to tag us!