Beyond ink Rich Gold Color
The beyond alcoholic inks are rich gold and highly saturated with permanent inks that dry instantly to increase all patterns’ beauty. The inks can be diluted and cleaned with a blending solution as well as Iso Propyl Alcohol. The other merit of this inks is that it creates beautiful abstracts due to their active drying.
Take a look at some of the benefits offered by the beyond ink.
- It is water-proof and dry fast to increase the beauty of the patterns.
- The inks are packed in different colors include pine, sky, crimson, indigo, shadow, blood, butterscotch, and magenta.
- The other merits of these alcoholic inks are that they are packed in various colors to enhance their creativity.
- The other merit of using these alcoholic inks is that you can color all your patterns and gradients.
- Also, even after having your patterns drawn in a certain color, you can revive the dried patterns and add colors that suit your tastes and fashions.
Take a look at some of the useful tricks and tips of these alcoholic inks.
When using the beyond inks to make patterns, make a pint of pouring the alcoholic ink from the bottle.
- Tilt the paper so as it can blend according to our color choices.
- Use a brush or a coffee stirrer to make patterns of your choice.
- You can also use alcoholic inks with cotton pads or put buds in your pattern and increase their appearance.
- It is wise to use a round or a flat brush while applying these alcoholic inks. Also, the art of using different sized brushes is advisable as you will be able to control the spread of these alcoholic inks as you wish.
Some of the concerns raised by beginners and amateurs include:
- What should I do when a hard line is created as I bled these alcoholic inks.
You can easily use a wet brush to blend the colors. Also, you can damp the brush to activate it for more work.
- I need different tones of color. What should I do?
The alcoholic inks are packed in different colors. However, you can use a palette and create your tones.
- I am an amateur in art. How should I control the spread of ink?
If you have difficulties in spreading ink, make a point of keeping some space between the edge and the space you want to apply the alcoholic ink. You need to push or drag the ink towards the border with a brush and keep practicing to gain control. If you are not used to these tools, make a point of reducing the amount of ink applied.
In a nutshell, you need to understand that no one was born with the skills of using these tools. However, artists have produced some of the best patterns using these alcoholic inks through practice and consistency. If you are having any difficulties using these inks, please contact us for more details and guidance. Experts recommend the use of light brushes as one begins art-works using these alcoholic inks.