Camel artist watercolor
Camel artist watercolors cakes are superior quality watercolors. They are manufactures using modern processes, and many famous Indian artists are using them for decades. They allow smooth mixing of colors, which results in realistic painting effects.
Here are some fantastic benefits of using Camel watercolor cakes:
- They impart a maximum degree of light-fastness and transparency.
- These are the best colors to bestow clear tones to your painting.
- The earth colors are excellent, and they enable you to rewet without any problem.
- Most of the watercolor paints dry very fast, and the paint needs to be applied again. In Camel watercolors, this is not so. Even a small quantity of color appears bright and gets highlighted.
- It is not easy to remove the damp Camel paint when applied. Hence this helps to create various effects.
- The colors do not fade away with time. They remain permanent.
- These artist watercolors are slightly chalky, which helps to get the best results.
- You can use them on all conventional watercolor surfaces.
Some tips and tricks to make the best use of watercolor cakes from camel:
- All types of brushes are suitable for applying colors on paper. You can use different sizes of brushes for different kinds of painting.
- Make sure that the brushes are dipped in water to avoid residual colors from drying and ruining the brush. Clean the brush properly before storing them.
- The paints can be easily blended or mixed to give texture to your art. The colors pigments stay on the surface, making the picture vibrant and lively. However, while mixing colors, please keep their individual compositions in mind.
- Now you have a chance to learn watercolor painting using these watercolor cakes. Go to YouTube and learn different techniques and styles of watercolor painting using Camel Artist watercolors.
[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”” question=”Camel artist watercolor 18 shades name ” img_alt=”” css_class=””] There are 18 shades of colors. They are: Black, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cobalt Blue Hue, Crimson, Cerulean Blue Hue, Emerald Green, Gamboge Hue, Lemon Yellow, Light Red, Orange, Raw Umber, Sap Green, Scarlet, Ultramarine Blue, Viridian Hue, White, Yellow Ochre. [/sc_fs_faq]
[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”” question=”What are mediums for preparation or storage?” img_alt=”” css_class=””] There is no preparatory medium required for watercolor painting. The use of purified water is recommended for maintaining purity and the brilliance of the shades. There is no need for a preservation medium for watercolor paintings, just glass painting is enough. This is the best opportunity to start your journey or improvise further. Get these colors and enjoy painting. [/sc_fs_faq]
Camel artist watercolor 18 shades name
- Lemon yellow
- Yellow ochre
- Burnt Sienna
- Cobalt Blue Hue
- Emerald Green
- Gamboge Hue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Viridian Hue
- Raw umber
- Light Red
- Burnt Umber
- Cerulean Blue Hue
- Sap Green
Along with the product you get free brushes for painting.