Paper For Fountain pen
You might be roaming around looking for a paper you can utilize to take notes with your esteemed fountain pen. Do not worry, and you have landed in the right place. Ayush paper has your solution. The paper for a fountain pen is relatively available in our stores, and we have made some efforts to avail it in your nearest book store. If you have been having a terrible experience with other papers and books of low quality for your fountain pen, you do not have to struggle again. Make a point of gathering at least ₹180.00 and walk home with your long-lasting paper for the fountain pen.
Take a look at some of the critical features you need to consider before making any paper investment.
- A number of pages – the paper has 50 pages, that is, 100 sides where you can confidently take notes using your fountain pen.
- Color – The paper arrives with an elegant natural shade experience that guarantees the value of your funds.
- Lines – the pages are ruled with light black lines that allows one to arrange notes with ease.
- Quality – The paper is made up of 100 GSM paper that guarantees its durability.
- Line gaps – The gap in between the lines is 9mm. Space will allow you to make notes that are legible at a distance.
- Price – ₹180.00 excluding all the taxes.
- Category – A5 fountain pen books wiro bound.
Some of the benefits of subscribing to the use of this paper include:
- The paper is well punched for easy filing.
- The paper has high quality 90 GSM paper that guarantees durability and safety.
- All the pages in the paper are well perforated for easy and faster removal. The removed pages are presentable as they have a smooth margin.
- The paper is relatively cheap compared to other books that are costly and not suitable for a fountain pen.
- The paper for fountain pen increases your funds’ value as fountain pens can be re-used for a very long period. In other words, you will not be forced to undergo an extra cost of buying pens when using this kind of paper.
- The paper is also a wiring board to allow flapping and straightening of pages while in use.
- The paper is light and portable. You can walk with your book as you take notes. Experts who are used to field study uses the paper to take sketch notes that are later compiled into reports.
Take a look at some of the reviews made by esteemed customers.
“The paper has changed in this recently. It is still a good notebook for fountain pens, though. The paper used to be darker cream and super-smooth.”
“Great color for those with visual stress that find the white paper difficult to look at. I love these wire-bound notebooks and use them throughout my studies and at work. I like that the wire is on the left to read through my notes like a book. The perforated page margin makes it easy to remove unwanted pages.”
50 pages/100 sides
Natural shade paper
Light black lines
100 GSM paper
9mm line gap