Ayush Paper, in collaboration with Navjeevan school, creating a painting apron made up of canvas hence artist grade. We’ve put up an exciting story of how they are made and why you should buy them.
Who doesn’t love using personalized products just like me you do too. A unique thing about this apron is that– mentally-challenged children have made these aprons.
Benefits of using painting apron:
- Painting exercise is very messy, and color stains can spoil your clothes. So this artist-grade canvas painting apron works best to keep everything clean. When you start using these you could probably create abstract art by letting it get colored when you paint. ?
- You can ditch the typical rough clothing and get your artist-grade apron.
- This is very adjustable. It contains large and small pockets designed primarily to keep your colors and brushes, which makes it easy and comfortable for painting.
- It allows you to stay away from the mess in your artistic style by painting it.
- You will get to explore and experiment on a new surface that you can use every time you work.
- Financially, it is going to benefit you. Your canvas painting apron is affordable, adjustable, and a worthy investment for years to come.
- Psychologically, it feels therapeutic to paint an apron. You will feel proud to wear an apron painted by you.
- By buying this apron, you will be contributing to society.
- These could make amazing products to sell further as custom kitchen aprons.
Quick facts about your painting apron:
- Painting apron comes in free size with adjustable straps.
- It has two big pockets to keep your colors or artist tools.
- It has a lot of mini pockets to keep all kinds of brushes.
- A painter, tattoo artist, beginner, or any other artist can use this painting apron.
Let’s answer some questions that you could have.
Will this artist apron feel heavy? Bulky aprons can make it uncomfortable to paint.
Your canvas apron is around 0.4 Grams, which very light-weight. It will hold your art tools properly as well as make you most comfortable while working.
Paints you could use on these aprons.
Acrylic colors or fabric colors would be the best pick. The apron canvas weighs 5 OZ and won’t be ideal for watercolors. However, you could give it a try.
Since it is a canvas apron, there are many creases on it. How can I paint it?
You can iron it before painting. After painting, the material becomes stiff, and the creases disappear.
Experience of a versatile artist who painted and used the apron:
Ayush called me saying “Hey Anjana would you do an apron painting tutorial and my reaction was ? hell yeah!”
I have never thought of painting my apron. While painting this apron, it gave me so much happiness and pleasure. I’m waiting for people to know about this concept.
If you are an artist, We wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity to use your painted apron. It is going to be the most worthy investment.
So why miss out on this opportunity?
Get your personalized apron, click pictures, and share reviews.