Sakura micron pens
“Sakura micron pens are my pen for life. I have experimented with so many fine liners, but nothing beats the clarity and precision of these pens”.
Unknown benefits of using Sakura pens
1) These pens are UV resistant and won’t fade away when exposed to sunlight.
2) Depending on your usage these pens last somewhere between 16 to 22 months which makes it long-lasting.
3) Sakura micron pens are pigment-based inks and not dye-based inks. Pigment-based inks are water-resistant, whereas dye-based inks will ruin the artwork.
4) Their property of not bleeding through the paper makes them the best journaling pen of 2020 and past year.
5) These pens are non-toxic, which makes them ideal for kids to use.
6) These pens are perfect for mandala practices or commissioned work as the fineness of the nib allows clear lines, which makes each pattern visible.
Q. What are you loosing out when you don’t use Sakura pens?
A. It’s simple all the above benefits. Our past sales figures have shown an increase in sakura pens and that artists have moved from other brands to sakura micron pens considering the benefits over cost or any other aspect.
One of our artist friends shared an exciting experience with us
With my previously used pens, I had ruined my artwork several times when I added a layer of water after using the pen.
After I used microns, my artworks dint ruin as I learned that these pens are waterproof, that’s something which encouraged me to use it more often.
I have spoiled my paintings by not knowing about the benefits this brand offers. I sure you’ll make the right decision by selecting the best pen.
Let us know what the uniqueness you’ve found while using this pen in the comments section below is ✍
How do you know if your pen is original?