Assume there were no books and pens to scribble notes for future reference. We could be losing a lot of information that is vital. Imagine attending a class for a whole year without taking notes, and at the end of the year, you are expected to sit for an exam. Life could be difficult, and students could be failing in one of the other. However, in the current world, we have all sorts of pens that include Posca markers that can write not only on papers but even on metallic surfaces and other hard surfaces such as stones. You only need ₹130.00 to own this precious pen and scribble important notes even on surfaces that cannot be destroyed easily.
- Colour: The Posca Marker has a metallic blue color that increases its elegance.
- Brand: It is one of the Posca pens.
- In color – Most of the pens have a blue ink color.
- Line Size: It has a line size of about 0.7 millimeters.
- Surfaces: The pen is made with a string nib such that notes can be taken on metal, plastic, stone surfaces, fabric materials, photographs, and glass surfaces. In other words, the pen can scribble notes on any surface.
- Tips – it has a metallic tip, hence writing on hard textures such as on fabric materials.
- Weight – The Posca Marker weighs around 0.03g hence comfortable to use.
Concerns raised by Common Customers
- Is the item Durable?
If you are an artist or a student looking for your funds’ value, make a point of buying Posca Marker. The aspect is linked to the fact that the marker is made up of a metallic tip that withstands all surfaces. The other inners parts are well covered to prevent any external damage. If stored well, the pen can last for a couple of years.
- How is the marker used?
If you have been an artist using any other acrylic pen, you can utilize the Posca marker pen. The only difference is that you can utilize this marker pen on hard and rough textures that does not permit any other type of pens.
- Can we refill a Posca marker pen?
Most of these Posca marker pens are not rechargeable. However, if your nib is not working, it does not mean that your pen is empty. You can easily replace the nib and continue the services offered by this magnificent writing material.
Are the Posca markers permanent?
One of the merits of using Posca marker pens is that the partners drown using the markers adheres permanently to porous materials such as wood and paper. In other words, most of these marks are permanent. However, since the ink is water-based, the marks might fade after being exposed to plenty of water for an extended period.
If you are looking for a marker pen that offers permanent patterns without the need of fixative in a porous material, make a point of grabbing ₹130.00 from your saving and make your artworks permanent and durable. You can easily reach us, and we will be glad to avail of the markers on your premises.