Grid Book 11 X 15 Inches
When we talk about grid books, a number of artists’ faces light up because it allows you to experiment in a uniformly divided grid. The grid book’s concept is used in all types of artforms starting from pencil sketches and calligraphy to watercolours. These are square grids where you can easily divide the reference image or quote and make your perfection composition in your style. With grid books, you can keep aside the scale and pencil and also the struggle to draw equal lines for brush pen calligraphy or copperplate calligraphy. It is one of the most preferred techniques to create a uniform artwork of all forms because of the proper ratio of lines used.
These are 200 GSM natural white coloured paper that can take a number of paints, mediums, and brush pen strokes. These are sufficiently thick unlike any other grid book you find online. The paper is thick enough to experiment with mandalas using micron pens and brush pens of renowned brands like Tombow, Camlin, Add Gel, and much more. The best part about the grid book is that it has light grid lines that can be easily ignored in your final artwork made on the sheet. A total of 30 sheets are available so you can try out different designs on this grid book.
- You can make mandalas, zentangle patterns, and Madhubani designs on the grid book
- A perfect choice for calligraphy and typography because it allows you to maintain the proportion of the work very effectively
- It can take the strokes of micron pens and calligraphy pens without fraying them
- Light watercolour washes using the watercolour brush pens can be done on this grid book because of the appropriate thickness of the paper
- You can make your DIY bullet journal or weekly/monthly planner using this grid book
Different sizes available and you can choose the cover designs made by your favourite artists on Instagram. If pigmented inks are not used, you can utilize the other side of the sheet too. You can choose the combination of products suggested on our website and get started with your creative journey.