Grid Book (8*8)
Grid book: When we talk about grid books, several artists’ faces light up because it allows you to experiment in a uniformly divided grid. The grid book’s concept is used in all various artforms. Grid books consist of square grids, which make it easy to draw from a reference image or divide your artwork between making it perfect. If you love making symmetric or geometric designs, the grid
the book makes your journey from struggle to convenience.
With grid books, you can keep aside the scale and pencil and also the struggle to draw equal lines for brush pen calligraphy or copperplate calligraphy. It is one of the most preferred techniques to create a uniform artwork of all forms because of the proper ratio of lines used.
Here are some incredible advantages of having a grid book:
1. Grid book helps you to align your work perfectly. Reduce your errors, and you can work conveniently with patterns and designs.
2. You get perfect symmetry to draw sketches or mandalas or even for watercolors.
3. The grid book allows you to enhance your writing skills by practicing handwriting and calligraphy with perfection.
4. It acts as the best book for organized bullet journaling and cute doodles.
5. You can quickly reproduce or enlarge a reference image that you want to paint or draw.
6. The grid method using a grid book is the most affordable method to paint photo-realistically. Which means, now you can draw or enlarge any image with the most convenience and ease.
7. With grid book, it becomes easy to plan tasks, events, manage to-do lists, or make a quick doodle. Grid book provides you to do all of this in a very disciplined and creative way with its square grids.
8. It is one of the most preferred techniques to create a uniform artwork of all forms because of the proper ratio of lines used.
Some interesting facts and methods of grid note book to keep you updated:
[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”” question=”What styles of drawing and painting can I practice in this book?” img_alt=”” css_class=””] Mandalas Zentangle patterns Madhubani designs Calligraphy Typography Pencil sketches Paintings Journaling Monthly planner To-do lists Lists/expenses Doodles [/sc_fs_faq]
FAQ’s about this Grid book
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What mediums does the 200 GSM grid book support?” answer-0=” Your grid book has 200 GSM natural white-colored paper. You can use: Pencils/gel pens Micron pens/fineliners/technical pens Fountain pens Brush pens Watercolors Sketch pens Calligraphy pens Oil pastels” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”Can I work on both sides of the sheet?” answer-1=” Yes. If its an Ayush paper grid book you can. Also, If pigmented inks are not used, you can utilize the other side of the sheet too. ” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Will the grid lines be visible prominently after the final artwork?” answer-2=” The grid lines are light, which you could surely ignore in your final artwork made on the sheet. ” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”What’s so great about Ayush Paper Grid books?” answer-3=” These are 200 GSM natural white-colored paper that can take several paints, mediums, and brush pen strokes. These are sufficiently thick, unlike any other grid book, you find online. The paper is thick enough to experiment with mandalas using micron pens and brush pens of renowned brands like Tombow, Camlin, Add Gel, and much more.” image-3=”” headline-4=”h2″ question-4=”” answer-4=”” image-4=”” count=”5″ html=”true” css_class=””]
See what our fellow artist has to say about the gridline book:
I recently bought this gridline book from Ayush paper. I can confidently tell you that this product is definitely what artists are asking for. Each page is hard and, again, smooth enough to make
beautiful designs. Fineliners are working best in this book. I am glad I found this product.
With this product, you can stop worrying about your Camlin brush pen bleeding to the other side of the paper. These books are the best way to practice patterns and start your creative journey. It is a must-have book for everyone. So why wait? Start your trip, and let us know how you use this book.