Acrylic paper sheet
Acrylic is considered as one of the most therapeutic colours because they enhance your scope of producing wonderful pieces. They are thick and you can literally feel them while creating the masterpiece. If you are still on your way to discover your skills in acrylic medium, then you might often feel guilty of using canvas boards. Keeping in mind these confusions of an artist, we have curated a special Acrylic paper sheet with 260 GSM thick paper. It has minute texture that gives you the feeling of using a canvas board alongside taking care of your budget. The wiro bound acrylic book has plain white sheets to experiment with acrylic colours without worrying about wastage of canvas.
The best part about this Acrylic paper sheets is that papers are thick enough so that you can use the other side without spoiling your artwork on one side. Isn’t it the most amazing choice to make? You are allowed to play with the acrylic medium as much you wish to and you can even frame the artwork by giving them a sturdy cardboard base. Palette knife, dot mandala tools, abstract painting knife, and wooden brushes will work just perfectly on these acrylic books and you will love creating a new masterpiece every day.
• Does not blot the paper while using heavy body acrylics
• Make portraits on these acrylic paper sheets.
• Suitable base for finger painting using acrylic colours
• You can experiment abstract painting using thick paintbrushes also
• A perfect choice for exploring dot mandala artwork
• Rough brushes used for acrylic painting does not wear out the surface of acrylic sheets
• These are available in different sizes depending on your requirement
• A number of cover designs made by talented artists to motivate you in your journey with acrylic paints
• Beginner-friendly base that allows you to learn and evolve in your skills
This is something you cannot miss out on because our acrylic book is one of its kind. We have put all the efforts to make your experience in acrylic worthwhile without creating a hole in your pocket. Are you ready to hit the buy button?