Acrylic is considered one of the most therapeutic colors because it enhances your scope of producing wonderful pieces. They are thick and you can literally feel them while creating the masterpiece. If you are still on your way to discover your skills in acrylic medium, then you might often feel guilty about using canvas boards. Keeping in mind these confusions of an artist, we have curated a special acrylic book with 260 GSM thick paper. It has a minute texture that gives you the feeling of using a canvas board alongside taking care of your budget. The wiro bound acrylic book has plain white sheets to experiment with acrylic colors without worrying about the wastage of canvas.
Acrylic paper and its benefits
The best part about this acrylic book is that the papers are thick enough so that you can use the other side without spoiling your artwork on one side. Isn’t it the most amazing choice to make? You are allowed to play with the acrylic medium as much you wish to and you can even frame the artwork by giving them a sturdy cardboard base. Palette knife, dot mandala tools, abstract painting knife, and wooden brushes will work just perfectly on these acrylic books and you will love creating a new masterpiece every day.
- Paper dose not blot the paper while using Liquitex basics 118 ml or any other heavy body acrylic colors.
- Make portraits on acrylic paper.
- Suitable base for finger painting using fevicryl acrylic colors.
- You can experiment with abstract painting using thick paintbrushes also
- A perfect choice for exploring dot mandala artwork
- Rough brushes used for acrylic painting does not wear out the surface of acrylic sheets
- These are available in different sizes depending on your requirement
- A number of cover designs made by talented artists to motivate you in your journey with acrylic paints
- A beginner-friendly base that allows you to learn and evolve in your skills