Cold-pressed watercolor paper
If you are here, we know you must be an ardent lover of watercolour paintings! With a number of options available for watercolour, you might have tried the basic supplies already. But here, you get a chance to level-up your creativity with our 270 GSM watercolour book. It not only brings out the best of your skills on paper but also gives your painting a beautiful texture. With rough textured watercolour papers, you get to experiment a different side of the coin. The watercolour papers take the water wash effectively without blotting the paper or allowing the pigment of colours to bleed.
You can play around with the texture by trying out vintage florals, or testing different watercolour palettes on this paper. You will be able to see light fastness and granulation perfectly on this paper because it holds the water without bending the paper. You might have to fix it on a sturdy surface if the wash involves several layers, but the painting will come out perfectly. It is a wiro bound watercolour book with 100% cotton and acid-free paper. It consists of 20 sheets and 40 sides that are available in different dimensions. You can choose the best size depending upon your requirements with so many different cover designs to choose from.
- Premium brushes from Princeton, Brustro, and other known brands can be used on this paper without the fear of brushes getting frayed
- A perfect base for watercolour calligraphy with the help of inks, watercolour brushes, and other similar tools
- You can paint galaxies, landscapes, and try out negative painting with the help of different tones of same colour
- This watercolour book will give a unique texture to your monochrome paintings and make it worthy to be framed as a home décor element
- All types of palettes and shades can be used on this watercolour book where you can observe and learn about blending effects of the watercolours
Try out our watercolour book and feel the difference yourself. You will be able to communicate your experience in a richer manner once you try your hands on this watercolour book.