Watercolor Sketchbook India
A watercolor sketchbook is a spiral pad for watercolor painting. It consists of thick papers suitable for watercolor painting. If you are a regular watercolor painter, this book is most convenient for your usage.
Let’s see how watercolor sketchbook made in India benefits you:
- Watercolor sketchbook consists of 100% cotton and acid-free paper. Now, none of your paintings will turn yellow even after indefinite years! Also, the paper fiber will not come off the surface.
- The cold-pressed paper will give you medium absorbency and fantastic texture to work on. You can paint with different consistencies in the same sketchbook.
- 270 gsm thickness is perfect for 3-4 washes. Now say no to bleeding and blotting of paper. The sketchbook has 20 pages, which means you get to paint on 40 sides!
- The watercolor sketchbook is your abode of experimentation and exploration. It is spiral-bound, which makes it convenient to paint according to your choice.
- Stop your fear of brushes getting frayed. Now you can use any brush or any tool in your watercolor sketchbook.
- Practice watercolor calligraphy, galaxies, florals, landscapes, portraits, various effects of the same color, textures, palettes, etc. in one book.
- You can learn and explore various shades, techniques, and blending effects.
Five interesting techniques that work on your watercolor sketchbook made in India(Features):
- Use round or flat, regular or premium, synthetic hair or natural hair brushes according to your needs. The brushes cannot get frayed on the paper.
- You can create your puddles and mix color pigments in it to paint large areas without stopping in between, which makes your painting consistent and blending easier.
- Load your brush with the right amount of paint according to your painting. You can saturate your brush and use color pigments according to your needs.
- You can control where your watercolors go. The color spreads where you push the water. If you want to paint two neighboring areas, you can paint directly and get them blended; or you can let one dry and then paint the other. So you can control it according to your wishes.
- The paper will hold water without bending. So you can get perfect lightfastness and granulation. You can enjoy painting several layers.
Let’s solve some question for you:
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What if I want to draw several layers for my artwork?” answer-0=”You will have to fix the book on a sturdy surface if the wash involves several layers, but the painting will come out ideally. ” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”Can I paint on both sides of the sketchbook?” answer-1=”All 40 sides are available in different dimensions. You can choose the best size, depending upon your requirements. ” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Can I use markers and technical papers along with watercolors?” answer-2=”Yes, the paper is perfect for them too. ” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”Can I use this paper for framing?” answer-3=”Your watercolor sketchbook will make it worthy of being framed as a home décor element. ” image-3=”” headline-4=”h2″ question-4=”Is this book useful for watercolor brush lettering and calligraphy?” answer-4=”Yes, you can practice any type. ” image-4=”” count=”5″ html=”true” css_class=””]
Here is a review which will make you fall in love with this sketchbook:
I have been using the Ayush Paper watercolor sketchbook for a while now. It has become my constant. The quality of the paper is simply fantastic. The water-holding capacity is outstanding, and I love to work wet-on-wet on this paper. I gauge the paper quality by how well I can lift back the color, and this paper excels in that as well. The icing on the cake is… it is very economical and available in many sizes.
Watercolor sketchbooks with 100% cotton are very rare to find. Most of the sketchbooks use 25% cotton or mix cotton content, which is equivalent to normal without cotton paper. So grab your favorite cover design right now! We know you’ll love the product here’s a Free watercolor painting tutorial for you.