Best Fountain Pen Ink
Krishna ink is one of the most elegant ink manufactured in India. The Krishna series is one of the best fountain pen ink used in the globe. It has an elegant teal color that is suitable in all manners of writing. The ink is packed in a 20 ml tin that allows one to value their funds. The ink is relatively cheap as with at least ₹230.00, and you will walk with the Krishna ink. The ink is used for all manners of a fountain pen as it is relatively durable and non-corrosive.
What are some of the merits of using the ink?
- It is among the best fountain pen that is used globally.
- It is easily washed off in case of spillage.
- The ink is packed in an elegant container that is relatively portable.
- The super-rich series of Krishna ink is made using chemical compounds that are not corrosive.
- The ink is relatively available for sale across the entire globe. This aspect means that you can easily access the ink without moving from one nation to the other.
- Flows easily hence improving the writing quality of a pen.
- The ink does not have any sticking properties that can damage the rubber tubing of any fountain pen.
- The ink has a relatively longer shelf–life after opening. In other words, provided the ink is stored in a cool and dried place, the ink can last for many months.
- It has an elegant color that will make all your writing and artworks attractive.
Some of the customer’s concerns include:
Is the best fountain pen ink available in my nation?
The Krishna ink has been supplied across the entire globe. However, if the ink is not available in your nearest stores, you can consult Arusha papers for shipping.
How long does the paint last once my pen is full?
The period taken for the ink to dry up in your pen depends on your usage. In other words, if you are taking a lot of notes, you may have to keep refiling your pen daily.
However, if you take fewer notes and use different pens, your pen will retain the best fountain pen ink for a week or so.
Can the ink corrode my hands in case of spillage?
No, the ink is safe as it does not have any corrosive products. Also, the ink rarely sticks on surfaces. However, you need to wash up the surface of contamination in case of spillage. It would be best if you did not allow the ink to dry on your hands as you may contaminate your feeds.
An example of a customer`s review.
“I have used the ink for more than three years now. Over the period, I have never been frustrated by the best fountain pen ink whatsoever. The ink is washed off easily in case of spillage. The pain has never corroded my clothing, let alone my notebooks. I enjoy using my esteemed fountain pen courtesy of Krishna ink. If you have been looking for the best fountain pen, look further, as this is the best option for all your write-ups.
There are no reviews yet.